Subscribe to web2feel.com
Subscribe to web2feel.com

Cellphones Blackberry iPhone Technology News

Review: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

Posted by GodSpeedDemon Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm a big fan of Silent Hill. I've played every game in the series and a few years ago you might even have caught me defending the Silent Hill movie. When I first heard that Climax was re-imagining the first game in the Silent Hill series, and putting it on the Wii, I was a bit nervous. When the company revealed the logo and announced that the rust laden, nightmarish Otherworld was being brushed aside for an ice world, I was downright scared. After gathering some more info and trying the game at E3, all fears were assuaged. This was to be the great hope of the Silent Hill series.

Having spent two evenings with the game and completing the story for the first time, I'm conflicted. Was it good? Yes. I'm just not sure it's Silent Hill.

Continue reading Review: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

JoystiqReview: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories originally appeared on Joystiq on Wed, 09 Dec 2009 18:30:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

Permalink | Email this | Comments
Read More... [Source: Joystiq [Nintendo]]

0 comments

Post a Comment